The Sky2Trail race has now been cancelled by the organiser.
You can still spend a week with us in Les Arcs though. We’ll ride using the lifts which are open on the Saturday and Sunday, then use the van to get around Monday to Friday (excl Wednesday – chalet day off).
Remember Enduro2? Well, it’s back – with new organisers and a new name!
The Sky2Trail race picks up where Enduro2 left off with the brilliant team enduro race format. This year the race will be held from 30 June til 2 July – three days of racing fun and banter with your mates. Why not spend the rest of the week with us!
Get the full details on the race over at the Sky2Trail website.
We’re offering an extended stay for the weekend of the race and the following week:
- Arrive on Friday 29th June, get your bike prepped whilst we cook you dinner.
- Saturday morning we’ll take you to registration and away you go.
- We’ll provide your breakfast, evening meals and sandwiches to take during the day.
For the rest of the week, we’ll take you riding on some of the lesser known gems Les Arcs has to offer. The lifts are not open in resort, so we’ll be using our van and trailer to get around.
- 8 nights of comfortable chalet accommodation (twin occupancy) from Fri 29 June, departing Saturday morning 7 July.
- Breakfast every morning – fruit, cereal, toast, fresh bread, porridge, tea, coffee.
- Lunch for each day’s riding (6 days)
- Lots of tea, cake, coffee, and beer after riding.
- Dinner on 7 evenings, accompanied by plenty of beer and wine.
- Assistance getting to race HQ – i.e shuttle (15 mins) or guided ride there (30-40 mins ride) and back.
- 4 full days of guiding with our team of experienced and french-legal guides (Tues-Fri).
- Van uplift where necessary.
Sounds like a brilliant week!
What’s not included:
- Airport Transfers (we can help you arrange these)
- Travel Insurance
We’d recommend booking early for this week as numbers will be extremely limited. If you and your friends would like to “block book” the whole week for yourselves, we’ll need a minimum group size of 6. Non-racing friends are also welcome (they can either follow the race, or we’ll take them riding whilst you’re racing).