Dates and prices for Summer 2018 are listed below. All prices are in Euros and are usually paid directly by credit/debit card.
Les Arcs weeks:
- 7 nights of comfortable chalet accommodation (twin occupancy)
- Breakfast every morning – fruit, cereal, toast, fresh bread, porridge, tea, coffee.
- Lunch for each day’s riding (5 days)
- Lots of tea, cake, coffee, and beer after riding.
- Dinner on 6 evenings, accompanied by plenty of beer and wine.
- 5 full days of guiding with our team of experienced and french-legal guides.
Lift passes are not included, but we can arrange these for you. A full-area 6 day pass cost €80 in 2017 and we would imagine it will remain the same or very similar in 2018.
Our Les Arcs weeks are limited to 10 places to ensure maximum riding time in small groups and plenty of opportunity to get to know everyone. With any luck you’ll leave with a whole bunch of new riding friends!
Queyras Autumn Adventure:
- 7 nights half-board hotel accommodation
- 6 full days of guided riding with our experienced and french-qualified guides
- Lunch for each day’s riding (6 days)
- Uplifts using our minibus and trailer
- Airport Transfers to and from Geneva Airport, within our recommended times
The Queyras Autumn Adventure is limited to 7 places per week due to the uplift capacity.
Transfers to/from Les Arcs are available for €40 per person each way from Geneva Airport, within our recommended times: Aim to arrive in Geneva around 16:00, and fly home again around 12:30. Transfers at other times are possible, but are likely to be over €100 each way as we’ll have to make additional arrangements.
Transfers to and from our accommodation in the Queyras Regional Park are available from Geneva Airport, within our recommended times. On your arrival day, choose a flight which lands in Geneva at around 14:00. On the day of departure, look to fly home no earlier than 16:00.
How to Book
Decide which date suits you and drop us an email with your requested dates and group size. We’ll confirm availability and send you a booking form and payment information.
A deposit of €200 per person will be required to secure your place, with the balance becoming payable 2 months before your travel date.
|Holiday Date||Holiday Type||Price||Availability|
|29th June||Enduro2 Extended Stay (8 nights)||€995||Good|
|7 July||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|14 July||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|21 July||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|28 July||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|4 August||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|11 August||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|18 August||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|25 August||Les Arcs Guided Week||€895||Good|
|8 Sept||Queyras Autumn Adventure||€1095||Good|
|15 Sept||Queyras Autumn Adventure||€1095||Good|