Remember Enduro2? Well, it’s back – with new organisers and a new name! Sky2Trail picks up where Enduro2 left off with the brilliant team enduro race format. This year the race will be held from 30 June til 2 July – three days of racing fun and banter with your mates!
Get the full details on the race over at the Sky2Trail website here
If you’ve not been to Les Arcs before, you might not know the way it works over here. Every year, Les Arcs opens the funicular train and one or two other chairlifts just for the weekend prior to the full area summer opening. This means that in the week afterwards there may be limited operation of the lift in Vallandry, but the funicular and everything else is closed. So if you were thinking of making a week of it, this is where we come in!
We’re offering an extended stay for the weekend of the race and the following week. Arrive on Friday 29th June, get your bike prepped and ready whilst we cook you a tasty dinner. Saturday morning we’ll show you where you need to be for registration and away you go. All you need to do all weekend is go racing. We’ll sort you out with your breakfast, evening meals and sandwiches to take during the day.
For the rest of the week we’ll take you to ride some of the lesser known trails around Les Arcs (although if you’ve been before and have some favourites you want to hit, let us know!) using our van and trailer to get around.
The price for this extended stay will be €995. This includes:
- 8 nights of comfortable chalet accommodation (twin occupancy) from Fri 29 June, departing Saturday morning 7 July.
- Breakfast every morning – fruit, cereal, toast, fresh bread, porridge, tea, coffee.
- Lunch for each day’s riding (6 days)
- Lots of tea, cake, coffee, and beer after riding.
- Dinner on 7 evenings, accompanied by plenty of beer and wine.
- Assistance getting to race HQ – i.e shuttle (15 mins) or guided ride there (30-40 mins ride) and back.
- 4 full days of guiding with our team of experienced and french-legal guides (Tues-Fri).
- Van uplift where necessary.
Transfers from Geneva Airport are €40 per person each way. We’d advise you to get a flight which arrives no later than 2.30pm. You’ll then arrive at the chalet for around 5pm, giving you plenty of time to get ready for racing the following day.
We’d recommend booking early for this week as numbers will be extremely limited. If you and your friends would like to “block book” the whole week for yourselves, we’ll need a minimum group size of 6. Non-racing friends are also welcome (they can either follow the race, or we’ll take them riding whilst you’re racing).
Any questions about this week, get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org